News

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How to Handle Telemarketing Calls Using One Word

Despite having my phone numbers on the national do-not-call list, I have recently been getting a slew of telemarketing calls and it's the most annoying thing. In fact, it has gotten so bad, I will get multiple calls per day from the same company, but on caller I.D., that company's phone numbers are from different area codes.
So, I googled "how to stop telemarketing calls" and got some interesting hits for videos found on YouTube. Now there are official ways to stop the calls and even to sue the telemarketer in small claims court, which I may choose to do at some point, or you can just follow this video's suggestion. Video is titled, "How to Torment Telemarketers with One Word". If you want to really take some serious steps, see the second video below.






Legal:
How To Stop Telemarketers Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment